RK Frameworks® aluminum profile system – the assembly system without machining
The true caliber of a profile is characterized, not by the profile itself, but in the connection of the profiles to one another. Our years of application experience have enabled us to develop an industrial aluminum profile system that leaves almost nothing to be desired. Boundless creativity, maximum flexibility, and proven reliability offer a broad spectrum of possible solutions for the task in question.
NO NEED FOR DRILL HOLES. SIMPLY CUT THE ALUMINUM PROFILES TO LENGTH AND ASSEMBLE THEM!
Clever connection elements free you from machines and equipment. The profiles are cut to length and assembled. And more than 100 different profile sizes and cross-sections can be easily assembled using this connection method
The benefits of our Frameworks® aluminum profile system:
- combine, assemble, modify
- maximum flexibility, with no need for mechanical machining of the aluminum profiles
- reliable connecting technology has been field-tested over many years (“long-term stability”)
- cost-effective due to low assembly costs, assembly position can be moved afterwards
- wide range of aluminum profiles in stock, with cross-sections from 20 to 320 mm
- available as bars or cut-to-length (marked, deburred, ready for installation)
- profile systems can be combined with one another
YOUR APPLICATION IS OUR FOCUS. A COMPATIBLE ALUMINUM PROFILE SYSTEM – A UNIQUE RANGE
This range is truly unique as the Frameworks® Profile System are not only compatible with one another, but also with parts of other ranges, such as the tube connectors, linear units, lifting columns, and electric cylinders. This provides the scope for a fascinating range of application options. We have divided our aluminum profiles according to your preferred applications